B2B Webinar for up to 50 participants
HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
Advance your knowledge and skills around variations under the contract with this online program. Built upon our fundamentals program, this course will provide you with the ultimate knowledge base to recognise and track scope changes, prepare, submit and negotiate variation claims. This learning program will advance your contractual knowledge around variation claims with consideration to different contract types, entitlement pathways, contractual notification requirements, pricing, submission and administration of claims. You will also acquire skills in negotiating strategies and dispute resolution options.
Browse the course chapters for more information.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Project Scope Management
- Design & Construct Contracts and the agreed Work under the Contract (WUC)
- Identifying potential Scope Changes at Tender Stage
- Schedule of Rates Contract Scope vs. Lump Sum Contract Scope
- Assessing Entitlement under the Contract
- Notifications under the Contract
- Preparation and Submission of Variation Claims
- Tracking of and Administration of Variation Claims
- Negotiation Strategies
- Dispute Resolution
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework
- Contact us for face to face delivery options