B2B Webinar for up to 50 participants
HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
Effective site management is vital to meet safety, quality and financial objectives of a project. A seamless interplay between project manager, engineers and supervisors is key. In this course we will provide actionable advice on day to day planning and task management to ensure the effective use of resources by maximising quality and safety outcomes. Supervisors and engineers need to maintain a detailed look-ahead program to plan resources, deliveries, subcontractors, QA inspections, permits and other vital activities that contribute to efficient onsite construction.
Browse the course chapters for more information.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Program look-aheads
- Daily planning
- Resource planning
- Pre-start meetings
- Information packs for supervisors
- Inspection and test plans / checklists
- Daily cost tracking
- Safety performance
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework
- Contact us for face to face delivery options