B2B Webinar for up to 50 participants
HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
Communicate with influence, covers the skills and knowledge required to present and negotiate persuasively, lead and participate in meetings, and make presentations to customers, clients and other key stakeholders. It applies to managers and leaders who are required to identify, analyse, synthesise and act on information from a range of sources, and who deal with unpredictable problems as part of their job role. They use initiative and judgment to organise their own and others’ work, as well as to plan, evaluate and coordinate the work of teams.
Browse the course chapters for more information.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Identify personality types
- Identify communication requirements
- Negotiate to achieve agreed outcomes
- Participate in and lead meetings
- Make presentations
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework
- Contact us for face to face delivery options