B2B Webinar for up to 50 participants
HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
We have developed an incredibly useful training program, covering the skills and knowledge required to administer construction contracts with ease and confidence.
This webinar is ideal for new or experienced project engineers or project managers to develop or polish your skills around construction contracts.
As an engineer or project manager, it is essential to be familiar with the Australian Standard General Conditions of Contract and be confident in administering relevant key clauses such as delay, extension of time, variations or for example payment claims? We will cover the different types of Australian Standard contracts including construct only, design and construct, subcontracts, and other common agreement types. This course will provide you with must-have knowledge to ensure you are fully aware of your rights and obligations under the contract.
Browse the course chapters for more information.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Pre-Contract Preparation
- Design / Construction / Operate / Maintenance Contracts
- The Superintendent
- Time Under The Contract
- Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act
- Construction Contract Dispute Mechanisms
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework
- Contact us for face to face delivery options