B2B Webinar for up to 50 participants
HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
Predicting the financial outcome of a construction project is a vital part of project and business management. It also allows for early identification of budget shortfalls along with the opportunity to implement mitigation measures. This course assists engineers and project managers to learn the process of forecasting the remaining project cost at completion. We will step through the process of how and initial cost forecast is developed and kept updated on a month to month basis.
Browse the course chapters for more information.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Opening and viewing an MS Project File and basic controls
- Saving the project under a new name, setting a baseline and updating project information
- Basic formatting and printing
- Basic scheduling, predecessors, successors and other dependencies
- Critical path
- Status updates (revisions)
- Useful filters e.g. look aheads, completion status
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework
- Contact us for face to face delivery options