B2B Webinar for up to 50 participants
HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
The end of month (EOM) reports play an important role on every project but also for the wider business. It provides a snapshot of a projects performance to date and the prediction of performance at project completion. The EOM pack of a project informs several financial key processes within a business including the monthly business activity statement (BAS) and associated tax obligations, cashflow planning, resource planning, profit and loss forecast as well as risk and opportunity awareness. It is important that EOM reports are consistent across all projects, accurate and produced in a timely manner. In this course, we will provide an overview of the various deliverables of an end of month reporting suite including the use of technology.
Browse the course chapters for more information.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Financial management of a construction business
- EOM reporting formats
- Streamlining the recurring EOM process
- Monthly cost to date
- Monthly progress claim / revenue
- Cashflow forecast
- Cost forecast to complete
- Project progress reporting
- Resource forecast
- Risk & Opportunity
- Safety performance reporting
- Software packages
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework
- Contact us for face to face delivery options