B2B Webinar for up to 50 participants
HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
Our time management program is customised to help you cope with a busy construction project environment. You may be hitting all your deadlines but how much time and energy could you save by being even more efficient? Whether you are a site engineer, administrator or project manager, you will take away useful and actionable advice that you can implement immediately in order to improve your overall efficiency. It addresses all the key areas of relevance to engineers and managers on construction projects.
Browse the course chapters for more information.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- The PM’s and PE’s non-negotiable deliverables
- What is urgent and what is important – Priorities
- To-Do list formats and task tracking methods
- Managing your emails with automated rules
- Save time with effective meetings
- Dealing with disruptions
- Putting methods into practice
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework
- Contact us for face to face delivery options