B2B Webinar for up to 50 participants
HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
In this course, we will look into the contractual mechanisms of variations to help you gain an understanding of how to manage the scope on a project and how to recognise and track scope changes under the contract. Gain a basic understanding about what constitutes the agreed scope of works under the contract and how to recognise deviations. Learn how to keep proper records, prepare and submit variation claims in accordance with the general conditions of contract.
Browse the course chapters for more information.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- What is a Variation to the Contract?
- Project Scope – The agreed Work under the Contract (WUC) (construct only)
- Recognising Scope Changes
- Documenting Scope Changes
- Contractors Obligations under the Contract
- Administering Variation Claims under the Contract
- Pricing of Variation Claims
- Submission of Variation Claims
- Extension of Time as a result of Variation Work
- Useful Tips for successful Variation Claims
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework
- Contact us for face to face delivery options