A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK(R)) Guide is the go-to resource for project management practitioners.
This resource is useful for new starters and experienced PM’s who wish to innovate or reinvent their proven practices with the help of formal and documented guidance.
It is also extremely valuable for contractor side Project Managers to brought their understanding of ‘whole of lifecycle’ project management vs. construction management or construction delivery.
Reflecting this evolution, The Standard for Project Management enumerates 12 principles of project management and the PMBOK(R) Guide – Seventh Edition is structured around eight project performance domains. Both the standard and the guide reflect the wide range of development approaches that lead to value delivery. This edition is designed to address practitioners’ current and future needs and to help them be more proactive, innovative and nimble in enabling desired project outcomes.
This edition of the PMBOK(R) Guide:
- Reflects the full range of development approaches (predictive, adaptive, hybrid, etc.);
- Provides an entire section devoted to tailoring the development approach and processes;
- Includes an expanded list of models, methods, and artifacts;
- Focuses on not just delivering project outputs but also enabling outcomes; and
- Integrates with PMI standards+(TM) for information and standards application content based on project type, development approach, and industry sector.
- Note: Ships within 2 weeks
Published: 1st August 2021 / ISBN: 9781628256642 / Number Of Pages: 250 / Edition Number: 7