HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
This Conflict Resolution Course is designed to provide participants with the skills and techniques needed to effectively resolve conflicts and to proactively avoid them. You will learn how to identify the root causes of conflict, evaluate different strategies for resolving it, and develop practical action plans for implementation.
The course also provides tips on communication techniques that can be used to foster cooperation between parties and build relationships utilising emotional intelligence.
By understanding the dynamics of conflict resolution, participants will be better equipped to navigate through challenging situations in both their personal and professional lives.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
We will cover the following:
- CHAPTER 1 – Strategies to resolve Conflict
- CHAPTER 2 – How to proactively avoid Conflict within a Team
- CHAPTER 3 – Conflict as an Opportunity to drive Innovation
- CHAPTER 4 – Council of Piers / Scenarios
- Online, live webinar or face to face
- Online version is 100% online, self-paced with text, pictures, graphics, videos and quizzes
- 12 months online access
- A full PDF Course Manual is provided for your records
- Weekly Q&A video calls are available on demand
- Unlimited email support
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework
- Contact us for face to face delivery options