HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
This course provides a theoretic understanding of project management techniques for civil engineering projects including practical information on the implementation of effective project management methodology to ensure the delivery of best value outcomes on civil projects, including those relevant to scope, cost, quality, time and risk control.
It is an ideal program for less experienced project staff and supervisors who are stepping up into a construction management or project management role.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
We will cover the following:
- CHAPTER 1 – Project Management Methodology Elements and Project Lifecycles
- CHAPTER 2 – Project Time Management
- CHAPTER 3 – Project Cost Management
- CHAPTER 4 – Project Quality Management
- CHAPTER 5 – Project Risk Management
- CHAPTER 6 – Subcontractor Management
- Online, live webinar or face to face
- Online version is 100% online, self-paced with text, pictures, graphics, videos and quizzes
- 12 months online access
- A full PDF Course Manual is provided for your records
- Weekly Q&A video calls are available on demand
- Unlimited email support
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework
- Contact us for face to face delivery options