how this course will help me?
Communicate with influence, covers the skills and knowledge required to present and negotiate persuasively, lead and participate in meetings, and make presentations to customers, clients and other key stakeholders. It applies to managers and leaders who are required to identify, analyse, synthesise and act on information from a range of sources, and who deal with unpredictable problems as part of their job role. They use initiative and judgment to organise their own and others’ work, as well as to plan, evaluate and coordinate the work of teams.
what i will learn?
- Identify communication requirements
- Negotiate to achieve agreed outcomes
- Participate in and lead meetings
- Make presentations
- 100% online, self-paced with text, pictures, graphics, videos and quizzes
- Approximate duration 4-6 hours with 6 months online access
- A full PDF Course Manual is provided for your records
- Weekly Q&A video calls are available on demand
- Unlimited email support
- Corporate face to face delivery available on request and at additional cost
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable attachment to your job application.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework however, the course content complies with the requirements of the VET Unit of Competency Number BSBCMM511 and forms part of the Diploma in Project Management BSB50820, provided an additional assessment is completed by the student (attracts additional cost).
- Contact us if you are interested in getting your BSB50820 Diploma in Project Management.