HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
This online course is a great overall introduction to contract administration before you will participate in any advanced, specialised training packages.
This course is ideal for new or experienced project engineers or project managers to develop or polish your skills around construction contracts.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
As an engineer or project manager, it is essential to be familiar with the Australian Standard General Conditions of Contract and be confident in administering relevant key clauses such as delay, extension of time, variations or for example payment claims?
We will cover the different types of Australian Standard contracts including construct only, design and construct, subcontracts, and other common agreement types.
This course will provide you with must-have knowledge to ensure you are fully aware of your rights and obligations under the contract.
Browse the course chapters for more information.
- Online, live webinar or face to face
- Online version is 100% online, self-paced with text, pictures, graphics, videos and quizzes
- Approximate duration 5 hours with 12 months online access
- A full PDF Course Manual is provided for your records
- Weekly Q&A video calls are available on demand
- Unlimited email support
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework
- Contact us for face to face delivery options
PDF Course Script for download after the last lesson