HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
This online course is ideal for new or experienced supervisors, leading hands and project engineers to build or supplement hands-on experience with formal methodologies.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Risk Management is simply a continuous process of identifying, treating, and managing risks. Setting up and implementing a risk management process is akin to installing a fire alarm. You hope it never goes off, but you’re willing to hand it out with the minor inconvenience now in exchange for future protection.
This course will provide you the skills and knowledge required to:
- Plan and prepare risk management system information.
- Apply risk management system information.
- Evaluate application of risk management controls.
- Report on continuous improvement of risk management controls.
- Online, live webinar or face to face
- Online version is 100% online, self-paced with text, pictures, graphics, videos and quizzes
- Approximate duration 5 hours with 12 months online access
- A full PDF Course Manual is provided for your records
- Weekly Q&A video calls are available on demand
- Unlimited email support
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework however, the course content complies with the requirements of the VET Unit of Competency NumberRIIRIS401Eand forms part of the Certificate IV in Civil Construction (Supervision), RII40720, provided an additional assessment is completed by the student (attracts additional cost).
- Contact us if you are interested in getting your RII40720 Certificate IV in Civil Construction (Supervision)
PDF Course Script