HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
Gain a basic understanding about what constitutes the agreed scope of works under the contract and how to recognise deviations. Learn how to keep proper records, prepare and submit variation claims in accordance with the general conditions of contract.
What you will learn
We have structured this course into several topics;
– What is a Variation to the Contract?
– Project Scope – The agreed Work under the Contract (WUC) (construct only)
– Recognising Scope Changes
– Documenting Scope Changes
– Contractors Obligations under the Contract
– Administering Variation Claims under the Contract
– Pricing of Variation Claims
– Submission of Variation Claims
– Extension of Time as a result of Variation Work
– Useful Tips for successful Variation Claims
- 100% online with video content
- Unlimited email support
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.