HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
This online course is ideal for new or experienced supervisors, leading hands and project engineers to build or supplement hands-on experience.
A project management plan is a vital document on any project. It sets the management approach, targets and objectives for the project.
It is important that key personal are aware of how to implement and monitor such plans.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course will cover the skills and knowledge required to:
- Prepare to implement operational plan
- Implement operational plan
- Monitor operational plan
- Review operations based on performance
- Online, live webinar or face to face
- Online version is 100% online, self-paced with text, pictures, graphics, videos and quizzes
- Approximate duration 5 hours with 12 months online access
- A full PDF Course Manual is provided for your records
- Weekly Q&A video calls are available on demand
- Unlimited email support
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework however, the course content complies with the requirements of the VET Unit of Competency Number BSBOPS402 and forms part of the Certificate IV in Civil Construction (Supervision), RII40720, provided an additional assessment is completed by the student (attracts additional cost).
- Contact us if you are interested in getting your RII40720 Certificate IV in Civil Construction (Supervision)
PDF Learner Guide