HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
This online course is ideal for new or experienced supervisors, leading hands and project engineers to build or supplement hands-on experience.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course covers the skills and knowledge required to implement and monitor an organisation’s work health and safety (WHS) policies, procedures and programs in the relevant work area in order to meet legislative requirements.
The content applies to those with supervisory responsibilities in a work area who have a broad knowledge of WHS policies and contribute well-developed skills in creating solutions to problems through analysis and evaluation of information from a variety of sources.
This course will provide you the skills and knowledge required to:
- Provide information to work team about WHS policies and procedures
- Implement and monitor work team consultative arrangements for managing WHS
- Implement and monitor organisational procedures for providing WHS training to work team
- Implement and monitor organisational procedures and legal requirements for identifying hazards, and assessing and controlling risks
- Implement and monitor organisational procedures for maintaining WHS records
- Online, live webinar or face to face
- Online version is 100% online, self-paced with text, pictures, graphics, videos and quizzes
- Approximate duration 5 hours with 12 months online access
- A full PDF Course Manual is provided for your records
- Weekly Q&A video calls are available on demand
- Unlimited email support
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework however, the course content complies with the requirements of the VET Unit of Competency Number BSBWHS411 and forms part of the Certificate IV in Civil Construction (Supervision), RII40720, provided an additional assessment is completed by the student (attracts additional cost).
- Contact us if you are interested in getting your RII40720 Certificate IV in Civil Construction (Supervision)
PDF Course Script