HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
This online course is ideal for new or experienced supervisors, leading hands and project engineers to build or supplement hands-on experience with formal methodologies.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course will provide you the skills and knowledge required to:
- Prepare to implement traffic management plan
- Set out the traffic guidance scheme
- Monitor traffic guidance scheme
- Close down work activities
- Online, live webinar or face to face
- Online version is 100% online, self-paced with text, pictures, graphics, videos and quizzes
- Approximate duration 5 hours with 12 months online access
- A full PDF Course Manual is provided for your records
- Weekly Q&A video calls are available on demand
- Unlimited email support
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework however, the course content complies with the requirements of the VET Unit of Competency Number RIIWHS302E and forms part of the Certificate IV in Civil Construction (Supervision), RII40720, provided an additional assessment is completed by the student (attracts additional cost).
- Contact us if you are interested in getting your RII40720 Certificate IV in Civil Construction (Supervision)