How will it help me?
Whether it is the overall contract with the project principal, main contractor, supply agreements, subcontracts, hire agreements or purchase orders, it is essential to understand the basics around applicable law as well as your contractual rights and obligations. This course simplifies the legal language by using plain English with a focus on how it applies to the day to day dealings of engineers and project managers on construction projects. At the end of this program, you will understand the applicable law, types and elements of contracts and how they are formed along with real life examples of when things do not go to plan. You will establish a knowledge base that is the ideal prerequisite for our construction contract administration programs.
what i will learn?
- 100% online, self-paced with videos and quizzes
- Duration: 1.5hours hours
- A full PDF Course Manual is provided for your records
- Weekly Q&A video calls are available on demand
- Unlimited email support
- Corporate face to face delivery available on request and at additional cost
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable attachment to your job application.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework