HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
This online course is ideal for new or experienced project engineers or project managers to supplement hands-on experience with more formal methodologies.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This course includes the skills of analysing resource requirements, developing resource plans, allocating resources, and reviewing and reporting on resource usage.
The course applies to individuals with a role in allocating and monitoring the use of physical and/or human resources to meet defined business objectives.
- Chapter 1 – Analyse Resource Requirements
- Chapter 2 – Develop Resource Plans
- Chapter 3 – Allocate Resources
- Chapter 4 – Review and Report Resource Usage
- Online, live webinar or face to face
- Online version is 100% online, self-paced with text, pictures, graphics, videos and quizzes
- Approximate duration 4 hours with 12 months online access
- A full PDF Course Manual is provided for your records
- Weekly Q&A video calls are available on demand
- Unlimited email support
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework however, the course content complies with the requirements of the VET Unit of Competency Number BSBOPS01 and forms part of the Diploma in Project Management BSB50820, provided an additional assessment is completed by the student (attracts additional cost).
- Contact us if you are interested in getting your BSB50820 Diploma in Project Management.
Course PDF Script