how this course will help me?
This online course is ideal for new or experienced project engineers or project managers to supplement hands-on experience with more formal methodologies. Our program for project schedule or construction program management involves the processes to develop, implement and asses construction project schedules. In managing the project time/schedule, your role is to develop and monitor the project’s schedule and time management processes to ensure on time project delivery.
what i will learn?
This Learner Guide will discuss vital practical skills and knowledge on how to manage construction project time effectively including:
- Determine Project Schedule
- Implement Project Schedule
- Monitor and Assess Time Management Outcomes
- 100% online, self-paced with text, pictures, graphics, videos and quizzes
- Approximate duration 5 hours with 6 months online access
- A full PDF Course Manual is provided for your records
- Weekly Q&A video calls are available on demand
- Unlimited email support
- Corporate face to face delivery available on request and at additional cost
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework however, the course content complies with the requirements of the VET Unit of Competency Number BSBPMG531 and forms part of the Diploma in Project Management BSB50820, provided an additional assessment is completed by the student (attracts additional cost).
- Contact us if you are interested in getting your BSB50820 Diploma in Project Management.