HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP ME?
This online course is for new engineers or experienced project managers. It describes the skills and knowledge required to determine and manage project scope. It involves obtaining project authorisation, developing a scope management plan, and managing the application of project scope controls. The course applies to individuals responsible for managing and leading a project in an organisation, business or as a consultant.
This program will help you acquire the knowledge and skills to work effectively as an individual and in project teams. It will give you the basis to contribute to the project goals of the organisation which employs you.
What i will learn?
Manage Construction Project Scope Online Course will cover;
- Conduct project authorisation activities
- Define project scope
- Manage project scope controll process
You will build up a sound knowledge of the industry standards within which organisations must operate. You will become more aware of the effect that your own skills in dealing with people have on your success or otherwise in the workplace. Knowledge of your skills and capabilities will help you make informed choices about your further study and career options.
- 100% online, self-paced with text, pictures, graphics, videos and quizzes
- Approximate duration 4-5 hours with 6 months online access
- A full PDF Course Manual is provided for your records
- Weekly Q&A video calls are available on demand
- Unlimited email support
- Corporate face to face delivery available on request and at additional cost
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework however, the course content complies with the requirements of the VET Unit of Competency Number BSBPMG530 and forms part of the Diploma in Project Management BSB50820,