HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
This online course is ideal for new or experienced project engineers or project managers to supplement hands-on experience with more formal methodologies.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The ability to manage human resources within a project is vital for you as a Project Manager. The skills that you learn in this unit will prepare you for the project management of human resources throughout the planning, implementation, leadership, and completion phases of any given project. You will learn the processes, procedures, and documentation skills necessary to manage human resources throughout all of these phases to ensure success for the project as it is the Project Manager who is ultimately accountable for the achievement or otherwise of a project.
The process of managing human resources will vary according to the phase of the project. For example, identifying human resource requirements in the planning stages involves a detailed analysis of the tasks to be completed and the resources needed to accomplish the project. Once resources have been allocated to the project, each team member must have the required training and comprehension of the task that they are required to complete and an understanding of the measurement of performance of agreed criteria. The leadership role of the project manager is investigated through communication, reporting, and resolution techniques. The final phase of a project identifies policies and procedures to disband a project team and to explore the process of recommending improvements.
- Online, live webinar or face to face
- Online version is 100% online, self-paced with text, pictures, graphics, videos and quizzes
- Approximate duration 4 hours with 12 months online access
- A full PDF Course Manual is provided for your records
- Weekly Q&A video calls are available on demand
- Unlimited email support
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework however, the course content complies with the requirements of the VET Unit of Competency Number BSBPMG534 and forms part of the Diploma in Project Management BSB50820, provided an additional assessment is completed by the student (attracts additional cost).
- Contact us if you are interested in getting your BSB50820 Diploma in Project Management.