HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
This online course is ideal for new or experienced project engineers or project managers to supplement hands-on experience with more formal methodologies.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Quality management refers to the processes and activities of an organisation that determine quality policies, objectives, and responsibilities so that a project will satisfy the needs for which it was undertaken.
Quality is the degree to which a set of characteristics fulfils requirements.
In this course, you will learn to manage project quality. Project quality management is the process wherein you ensure that quality is managed and maintained throughout a project. This includes the processes and activities of the performing organisation that determine policies, objectives, and responsibilities. Project quality management is necessary so that a project will have quality consistency throughout its life cycle and satisfy its purpose.
In order to manage project quality, you will need to use policies and procedures to implement your organisation’s quality management system. This also includes activities to continuously improve the processes for a project. Managing project quality is essential to ensure that project and product requirements are met and validated. This means that not only are you focused on the product outcome but also the processes involved.
In the following chapters, you will learn to determine quality requirements, implement quality processes, and implement project quality improvements. You will be able to document a quality-management plan and implement quality control and assurance.
- Online, live webinar or face to face
- Online version is 100% online, self-paced with text, pictures, graphics, videos and quizzes
- Approximate duration 4 hours with 12 months online access
- A full PDF Course Manual is provided for your records
- Weekly Q&A video calls are available on demand
- Unlimited email support
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework however, the course content complies with the requirements of the VET Unit of Competency Number BSBPMG532 and forms part of the Diploma in Project Management BSB50820, provided an additional assessment is completed by the student (attracts additional cost).
- Contact us if you are interested in getting your BSB50820 Diploma in Project Management.
PDF Course Script