HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
This online course is ideal for new or experienced project engineers or project managers to supplement hands-on experience with more formal methodologies.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Managing project information and communication is an essential part of the broader project management process. For a project to be successful, the necessary information must be generated, collected, disseminated, stored, and disposed carefully and properly within the organisation. In other words, communication and information processes and systems must be established to promote the smooth flow of information among parties involved in the project.
Effective communication of information within the organisation is a key factor in ensuring the success of the project. As a project manager, it is your responsibility to look over the communication and information processes to ensure that effective communication is established and maintained. In doing so, you must develop a communication plan based on the information requirements, and manage and control processes which include addressing any communication issues in the implementation stage and developing recommendations for improvement based on the communication outcomes of the project.
This Learner Guide will discuss practical knowledge and skills relevant in managing project information and communication, including
- Planning information and communication processes
- Implementing project information and communication processes
- Assessing information and communication outcomes
- Online, live webinar or face to face
- Online version is 100% online, self-paced with text, pictures, graphics, videos and quizzes
- Approximate duration 4 hours with 12 months online access
- A full PDF Course Manual is provided for your records
- Weekly Q&A video calls are available on demand
- Unlimited email support
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework however, the course content complies with the requirements of the VET Unit of Competency Number BSBPMG535 and forms part of the Diploma in Project Management BSB50820, provided an additional assessment is completed by the student (attracts additional cost).
- Contact us if you are interested in getting your BSB50820 Diploma in Project Management.
PDF Course Script