HOW THIS COURSE WILL HELP YOU
This online course is ideal for new or experienced project engineers or project managers to supplement hands-on experience with more formal methodologies.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Projects, whether small or large in scale, still consist of different functions from various fields and expertise, doing their tasks. Projects become successful when these different functions and their respective activities and processes work together towards achieving a common goal. To make them work together, you need to integrate all those functions.
Project integration is concerned with the coordination of all major functions and other components of a project. Its goal is to make sure all these components are correctly aligned from the beginning to the end of the project.
The key here is coordination. Project integration must ensure cooperation and harmony between the processes as well as those who are assigned to perform them. A project that does not have balance is doubtful to reach its objectives and outcomes, at least not in an organised way.
As the project manager, you are the one primarily tasked to handle the project integration process. You will be the one to oversee all project functions and procedures, ensuring that they are performing as they should be.
Thus, project integration is a crucial component of the project and project management. This Learner Guide will teach you on how to properly and effectively manage the project integration process. To specify, you will learn how to manage project integration by learning the following things:
- Establishing the Project
- Undertaking Project Planning and Design Processes
- Monitoring the Project, and
- Reviewing the Project
- Online, live webinar or face to face
- Online version is 100% online, self-paced with text, pictures, graphics, videos and quizzes
- Approximate duration 4 hours with 12 months online access
- A full PDF Course Manual is provided for your records
- Weekly Q&A video calls are available on demand
- Unlimited email support
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable record to document your professional development efforts.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework however, the course content complies with the requirements of the VET Unit of Competency Number BSBPMG535 and forms part of the Diploma in Project Management BSB50820, provided an additional assessment is completed by the student (attracts additional cost).
- Contact us if you are interested in getting your BSB50820 Diploma in Project Management.