How will it help me?
Our time management program is customised to help you cope with a busy construction project environment. You may be hitting all your deadlines but how much time and energy could you save by being even more efficient? Whether you are a site engineer, administrator or project manager, you will take away useful and actionable advice that you can implement immediately in order to improve your overall efficiency. It addresses all the key areas of relevance to engineers and managers on construction projects.
What will I learn?
- 100% online, self-paced with text, pictures, graphics, videos and quizzes
- Approximate duration 4-5 hours with 6 months online access
- A full PDF Course Manual is provided for your records
- Weekly Q&A video calls are available on demand
- Unlimited email support
- Corporate face to face delivery available on request and at additional cost
- Certificate of Completion issued by AM Project Partners which will be a valuable attachment to your job application.
- This course can count towards your annual professional development efforts as required by certification bodies such as PMI. A PDU Statement is available on request.
- This course is not accredited under the VET Framework.
Module 1 - Priorities and the non-negotiable PE & PM deliverables
Module 2 - What is urgent and what is important
Module 3 - Making a plan of attack – To Do list formats and task tracking
Module 4 - Managing your emails
Module 5 - Effective Meetings
Module 6 - Dealing with disruptions